Series 2000VA/3000WA Hi-Flow™ Control Valve
Globe Valves, Ideal for Steam and Water Flow Control, 1/2" to 2-1/2" Sizes, 2-Way or 3-Way
W.E. Anderson Hi-Flow™ control valves are single seated, top or cage guided globe valves - probably the simplest, from construction standpoint, yet most versatile control valve in use. The Hi-Flow™ control valve can fit applications with a smaller size since the valve has a greater flow capacity than most conventional valves of the same size.
Coupled with the high flow capacity, the Hi-Flow™ control valve maintains a wide rangeability of 50:1 to insure precise control. Heavy duty Hi-Flow™ control valves are ruggedly constructed of the highest quality materials, precision machined, and performance tested to assure years of trouble free service. Standard packing consists of PTFE V-rings and wiper to minimize friction without leakage at high operating pressures. Available in brass, iron, 316 SS body, trim is 316 SS with all welded plug construction provide superior durability and corrosion resistance.
Caution: Use of an actuator supply gas other than air can create a hazardous environment because a small amount of gas continuously vents to atmosphere.
- Flow control, mixing, or diverting service.
- Perfect for steam, water or compatible glycol solutions.
Models & Ordering
- VALVE BODY
- Compatible liquids, gases, and steam.
- Line Size:
- 1/2" to 2.
- Body Style:
- 2-way or 3-way globe.
- End Connections:
- 1/2" to 2" female NPT.
- Pressure Limit:
- Iron or Bronze Body - 250 psi (17.2 bar), 316 SS Body - 300 psi (20.7 bar).
- Wetted Materials:
- Body: iron, bronze, or 316 SS; Trim: 316 SS; Packing: PTFE.
- Temperature Limits:
- 20 to 400°F (-7 to 204.4°C).
- Pneumatic spring/diaphragm.
- Control Signal:
- 3 to 15 psi (0.21 to 1.0 bar) standard. Custom ranges available.
- Maximum Supply Pressure:
- 220, 222, and 230: 100 psi (6.89 bar). 221, 223, 231, and 233: 50 psi (3.45 bar).
- Air Connection:
- 1/4" female NPT.
- Temperature Limit:
- 150°F (66°C).
- Wide Rangeability of 50:1
- Exceptional shut-off and leak rate that meets ANSI/FCI 70-2 Class IV (0.01% of Cv in the closed position)
- Selectable fail safe condition with Air-to-Raise or Air-to-Lower actuators and Push-to-Open or Push-to-Close valve bodies
- Linear or equal percentage flow characteristics
- Low flow options of restricted trim or needle plug
- Removeable and replaceable seat ring
Series 2000VA/3000WA Hi-Flow™ Control Valve XXXXXXXX-XXX-OPT 1ST CODE (1ST - 4TH X'S) VALVE SIZE 2-WAY 2000 1/2" NPT PUSH TO CLOSE VALVE 2001 3/4" NPT PUSH TO CLOSE VALVE 2002 1" NPT PUSH TO CLOSE VALVE 2003 1-1/4" NPT PUSH TO CLOSE VALVE 2004 1-1/2" NPT PUSH TO CLOSE VALVE 2005 2" NPT PUSH TO CLOSE VALVE 2006 2-1/2" NPT PUSH TO CLOSE VALVE 2010 1/2" NPT PUSH TO OPEN VALVE 2011 3/4" NPT PUSH TO OPEN VALVE 2012 1" NPT PUSH TO OPEN VALVE 2013 1-1/4" NPT PUSH TO OPEN VALVE 2014 1-1/2" NPT PUSH TO OPEN VALVE 2015 2" NPT PUSH TO OPEN VALVE 2016 2-1/2" NPT PUSH TO OPEN VALVE 3-WAY 3000 1/2" NPT PUSH TO CLOSE VALVE 3001 3/4" NPT PUSH TO CLOSE VALVE 3002 1" NPT PUSH TO CLOSE VALVE 3003 1-1/4" NPT PUSH TO CLOSE VALVE 3004 1-1/2" NPT PUSH TO CLOSE VALVE 3005 2" NPT PUSH TO CLOSE VALVE 3006 2-1/2" NPT PUSH TO CLOSE VALVE 2ND CODE (5TH X) VALVE SEAT V SINGLE SEAT 2-WAY (2000 SERIES ONLY) W DUAL SEAT 3-WAY (3000 SERIES ONLY) 3RD CODE (6TH X) INNER VALVE TYPE A LINEAR N EQUAL PERCENTAGE NEEDLE (2000 SERIES ONLY) S EQUAL PERCENTAGE (2000 SERIES ONLY) 4TH CODE (7TH X) BODY MATERIAL 1 DUCTILE IRON 3 BRONZE 4 316SS 5TH CODE (8TH X) TRIM MATERIAL 2 316 STAINLESS STEEL 6TH CODE (9TH, 10TH, 11TH X'S) ACTUATOR NUMBER (NOT REQUIRED) 002 002 EVENACTION ACTUATOR 004 004 EVENACTION ACTUATOR 220 220 LIN-E-AIR ACTUATOR 221 221 LIN-E-AIR ACTUATOR 222 222 LIN-E-AIR ACTUATOR 223 223 LIN-E-AIR ACTUATOR 230 230 LIN-E-AIR ACTUATOR 231 231 LIN-E-AIR ACTUATOR 233 233 LIN-E-AIR ACTUATOR OPTION CODE (OPT) KITS -L0 REDUCED TRIM (2001V (A,S) ONLY) -2 1/8" NEEDLE TYPE "N" ONLY (2000 ONLY) -3 3/16" NEEDLE TYPE "N" ONLY (2000 ONLY) -4 1/4" NEEDLE TYPE "N" ONLY (2000 ONLY) -5 5/16" NEEDLE TYPE "N" ONLY (2000 ONLY) -6 3/8" NEEDLE TYPE "N" ONLY (2000 ONLY) -A VALVE POSITIONER -165EL 165 ELECTRIC LINEAR POSITIONER -165NL 165 PNEUMATIC LINEAR POSITIONER -HRF HIGH RANGE FLANGE CLASS 250,300 (X0X4,5,6,7,8 ONLY) -LRF LOW RANGE FLANGE CLASS 125,150 (X0X4,5 ONLY) -Z10 2-10 OPERATION PRESSURE (2000 SERIES ONLY) -Z18 10-18 OPERATION PRESSURE (2000 SERIES ONLY) -J2 SPRING LOADED GRAPHITE PACKING -J3 LUBRICATED GRAPHITE PACKING WITH LUBRICATOR -J7 TFE V-RING PACKING FOR VACUUM SERVICE -J8 DOUBLE TFE V-RING PACKING FOR POSITIVE PRESSURE -J9 DOUBLE TFE V-RING PACKING FOR NEGATIVE PRESSURE -J10 DOUBLE TFE V-RING PACKING FOR ALT POS AND NEG PRESSURE -RL REDUCED LEAKAGE -2813-WP FACTORY MTD I/P 3 TO 5 PSIG -2816-WP FACTORY MTD 1/P 6 TO 30 PSIG -2913-E FACTORY MTD I/P 3 TO 5 PSIG EP -2916-E FACTORY MTD 1/P 6 TO 30 PSIG EP
- What if I need parts for my Hi-Flow™ control valve?
- Many Hi-Flow™ valves have been in service for 15+ years with all original parts. However, since Hi-Flow™ valves are commonly used in steam service, a severe application, some parts may wear over time. Unlike other control valves, Hi-Flow™ valves are designed with removable seat rings making repair or replacement of components an option. Although all parts are available, you will probably never need more than a seat ring, plug assembly, and stem packing to have a valve that is like new.
- Hi-Flow™ control valves call out ANSI B16.104 Class IV flow leakage. What does this mean?
- ANSI B16.104 is a testing specification for control valves. This specification has actually been superseded by ANSI/FCI 70-2 Class IV. The class IV designation defines the allowable amount of leakage through the valve seat in the closed position. Class IV allows for .01 percent of the rated flow (Cv), to pass through the seat. Class IV is common for metal to metal seated valves.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.