Series SAE Butterfly Valve
Low Cost, S.A.E. Flange, Hydraulic Reservoir Shut Off Valve
Series SAE Butterfly Valves are an ideal low cost hydraulic reservoir shut off valve. These valves are designed to meet the demanding needs of the fluid power industry. Unique features include an O-ring flange face seal complying with S.A.E. J518 dimensional requirements. This design provides for bubble tight reservoir shut off up to 25 psi (1.72 bar) and a maximum temperature of 180°F (82.2°C). The compact envelope dimension reduces space requirements. Unit allows for adjustment by incorporating an open/close detent position lock which can be infinitely positioned to achieve a desired flow rate. The unique design resists the vibrations associated with hydraulic pumps and pumping systems. Optional fluoroelastomer seals and locking handle are available.
- Hydraulic reservoir isolation on injection molding or earth moving equipment
- Used to isolate the hydraulic reservoir during maintenance
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids and gases.
- Line Size:
- 2" to 5".
- Body Style:
- 2-way, lug butterfly.
- End Connections:
- O-ring flange face seal (SAE J518).
- Pressure Limits:
- Shut-off: 25 psi (1.72 bar) bubble tight; Body Shell: 500 psi (34.5 bar).
- Wetted Materials:
- Body and Disc/Vane: cast iron; O-ring: Buna-N or fluoroelastomer; Stem: steel.
- Temperature Limits:
- Buna-N: 180°F (82.2°C), Fluoroelastomer: 300°F (149°C).
- Flange face complies with S.A.E. J518 dimensional requirements
- Bubble tight shut-off
- Locking handles are available
- VIT - Viton O-ring Seals
- LHR - Locking Handle
|EXAMPLE||SAE||20||LHR||Series SAE-20-LHR 2" Butterfly Valve, with locking handle and ring.|
|Locking Handle with Ring
Stainless Steel Tag
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.