Air Velocity instruments are portable manometers which indicate pressure and air velocity. Dwyer's air velocity models are accurate instruments designed for measurement of low differential pressures in laboratory and test applications. Ideal for measurement of low range gas and air pressures, positive, negative or differential.
- Series 400
- Displays Velocity and Air Pressure
Air Velocity Meter has applications in air balancing and building commissioning. Can buy either just the meter or a kit. Measures both pressure and air velocity.
- Series 100 AV
- Suitable for Total Pressures to 100 psig (6.89 bar), Temperatures to 150°F (65.6°C)
Durablock® Air Velocity Gage Kit measures air velocity, static pressure, vacuum, or differential pressure. Includes manometer, pitot tube, rubber tubing with connectors, additional red gage fluid, and more.
- Model 460
- A Low-Cost, Direct Reading Instrument Used for Both Air Velocity & Static Pressure Tests
Air Meter/Draft Gage is popular for servicing air conditioning, heating and ventilating equipment. Gives consistent, accurate results with no tedious calibration.
- Series 477-1T-AV
- Digital Manometer and Pitot Tube for Balancing System Air Flows
Air Velocity Kits is small, light and easy-to-use. No set-up or leveling. Indispensable test kit for the plant engineer, industrial hygienist, and HVAC technician. Includes a manometer, pitot tube, static pressure tips, and more.
- Series 200 & 300
- Suitable for Total Pressures Up to 100 psig, Temperatures Up to 150°F, Accuracy ±2% of Full Scale (1% on Models 215, 244, 246 Only)
Durablock® Solid Plastic Stationary Gage offered in inclined and vertical styles for highly accurate laboratory.
- Series 1230/1235
- No Moving Parts, Suitable for Laboratory or General Industry
Flex-Tube® Well-Type Manometers as a wall mount or a panel mount. Accurately reads high pressure readings. Applications include laboratory and industrial service applications.
- Series 250-AF
- Precision Machined, Solid Acrylic Plastic Gages, Accurate To ±1% Of Full Scale
Inclined Manometer Air Filter Gages are virtually unbreakable and free of distortion. Applications include air filter gage.
- Series 420
- Accuracy to ±0.25%
Durablock® Inclined-Vertical Manometer is an inclined-vertical manometer which is applied to low pressure laboratory and test applications.
- Series Mark II
- Low in Cost – Direct Reading Scales Offer 3% Accuracy – For Portable or Stationary Applications
Molded Plastic Air Velocity Meter
- Model 475-1-FM-AV
- Includes Digital Manometer, Pitot Tube, Accessories
Air Velocity Kit is small, light, and easy to use. No set-up or leveling needed. Indispensable test kit for the plant engineer, industrial hygenist, and HVAC technician.