Series BTT Temperature Transmitters
Current or Voltage Output; NEMA 4X Enclosures
The Series BTT Temperature Transmitters offer transmitter output signals with the same form and fit as our popular TE thermistor and RTD sensors for building HVAC applications. Thermowells are required when using immersion models in liquid applications.
The wall mount models can also be seen on the Series BTT-E/N page.
- Building automation system temperature monitoring
Models & Ordering
- Temperature Sensor:
- Pt1000 RTD.
- -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C).
- Temperature Limits:
- Operating: -40 to 302°F (-40 to 150°C).
- ±0.5°C @ 25°C.
- Thermal Effect:
- Response Time:
- 100 ms.
- Wetted Materials:
- All models: 304 SS (probe), polycarbonate (housing); Duct and immersion models: Neoprene (gasket); Outside air models: Nylon (insert), silicone (O-ring).
- Process Connection:
- 1/2" NPT (immersion models only).
- Electrical Connection:
- Removable terminal block, knocks out for conduit fitting.
- Conduit Connection:
- 1/2" NPT.
- Probe Lengths:
- 2.5 to 18" (depending on configuration).
- Power Requirements:
- 13 to 36 VDC for current models, 13 to 36 VDC or 16 to 28 VAC for voltage models.
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 VDC (depending on model).
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66) (immersions models require thermowell).
- 5.11 oz, 145 g (duct/immersion); 8.4 oz (238 g) (OSA without radiation
1 lb 7.4 oz (663.4 g) (OSA with radiation shield).
- Agency Approvals:
- Duct, immersion, and outside air models available
- Radiation shield available for mounting in direct sunlight
- Transmitter output allows for longer wire runs than standard thermistor sensors
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|TE-TNS-N253N-00||Stainless steel thermowells with 1/2” NPT process connection, 2-1/2” length||Less Than 1 Week||$14.50||Order|
|TE-TNS-N063N-00||Stainless steel thermowells with 1/2" NPT process connection, 6" length||Less Than 1 Week||$14.50||Order|
|TE-TNS-N083N-00||Stainless steel thermowells with 1/2" NPT process connection, 8" length||Less Than 1 Week||$17.75||Order|
|TE-TNS-N123N-00||Stainless steel thermowells with 1/2" NPT process connection, 12" length||Same Day||$21.00||Order|
|TE-TNS-N183N-00||Stainless steel thermowells with 1/2" NPT process connection, 18" length||Less Than 1 Week||$26.00||Order|
|EXAMPLE||BTT||D||25||1||NIST||Series BTT-D25-1-NIST, Temperature Transmitter, Duct housing with 2.5” probe, current output and NIST Calibration|
|SERIES||BTT||DP Manometer with AV & Flow|
|Duct (TE Housing with Mounting Ears)
Immersion (TE Housing w/o Ears)
Outside Air (OSA Housing)
Outside Air with Radiation Shield
North American Wall
|No External Probe (E or N Housings Only)
2.5” (N/A with E, N Housings)
4.0” (N/A with O,R,E,N Housings)
6.0” (N/A with O,R,E,N Housings)
8.0” (N/A with O,R,E,N Housings)
12.0” (N/A with O,R,E,N Housings)
18.0” (N/A with I,O,R,E,N Housings)
|Current @ -40 to 60 C (D, I, O, R Housings Only)
Voltage @ -40 to 60 C (D, I, O, R Housings Only)
Current @ 0 to 50 C (N, E Housings Only)
Voltage @ 0 to 50 C (N, E Housings Only)
Current @ 0 to 100 C (I Housing Only)
Voltage @ 0 to 100 C (I Housing Only)
|Certificate of Calibration
NIST Certificate of Calibration
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.