Series CCS Current Switch
Solid or Split Core, LED Visual Confirmation, Fixed or Adjustable Set Point
The Series CCS Current Switches are ideal for monitoring the operating status of fans, pumps, and motors. These self-powered switches can be hung or tied directly to cables or wires. For use on existing installations, split core models can be installed without disconnecting cables. LED indicators provide a visual confirmation that the current is flowing through the core. Both fixed and adjustable set points are available. The adjustable models utilize a potentiometer to easily adjust the set point.
- Proof of installation/flow
- Lighting and heating circuits
Models & Ordering
- Amperage Range:
- 0 to 200 A AC.
- Maximum Switch Rating:
- For dry contact models: 0.3 A @ 135 VAC/DC; For non-dry contact models: 1 A @ 240 VAC.
- Power Requirements:
- None, self-powered.
- Temperature Limits:
- -22 to 158ºF (-30 to 70ºC).
- Humidity Limits:
- 0 to 95% (non-condensing).
- Isolation Voltage:
- 2000 V.
- 40 to 400 Hz.
- Enclosure Rating:
- UL, 94 V-O flammability rated, ABS plastic housing.
- CE, cULus.
- Integral mounting flange for quick installation
- Solid core or split core configurations
- LED Indicator
- Fixed and adjustable set points
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.