Single Pressure Transmitters are sensors with an electrical transmission output for remote indication of pressure. Ideal for OEMs, process applications, water processing, and industrial pressure applications.
- Series 626 & 628
- Complete Offering of Ranges, Connections and Outputs
Industrial Pressure Transmitter which applies to compressors, pumping systems, hydraulic, industrial process monitoring, and irrigation system pressure.
- Series 673
- ±0.25% FS Accuracy, 4-20 mA Signal, Ranges to 1000 psi
Pressure Transmitter is designed for harsh environments and suitable for high shock and vibration applications. Applications include OEM, HVAC equipment, and compressors.
- Series 636
- Stainless Steel, Explosion-proof, Accuracy ±0.30%, 4 to 20 mA or 1 to 5 VDC Signal
Fixed Range Pressure Transmitter is a low cost, fixed range, stainless steel transmitter. Designed to continuously measure pressure. Explosion-proof.
- Series 679
- ±0.25% FS Accuracy, Compatible with Corrosive Materials, 4-20 mA Output
Weatherproof Pressure Transmitter is compatible with gases and liquids. This model is designed for weatherproof service NEMA 4 (IP56).
- Series 681
- No Liquid Fill Diaphragm, Sanitary Clamp Fitting
Sanitary Pressure Transmitter is designed for applications in food, dairy, beverage, and pharmaceutical processing. Has a unique no liquid fill diaphragm.
- Series 682
- ±0.13% F.S. Accuracy, External Adjustments, 4-20 mA Output
Industrial Pressure Transmitter is designed to withstand environmental effects like shock, vibration, and temperature. Applications include compressor control, industrial engines, and industrial refrigeration.
- Series IS626
- For Use In Hazardous Locations
Intrinsically Safe Pressure Transmitter can be used to measure compatible gases and liquids. Resists most effects of shock and vibration.
- Series FDT
- Non-liquid Filled, ±0.5% F.S.O. Accuracy, SS Wetted Parts
Flush Diaphragm Transmitter is designed for highly cyclical conditions where flush sensor feature prevents inaccuracies due to build-up or blockage.
- Series 672
- Single Pressure Connection, Ranges Down to 10 in w.c.
Low Pressure Transducer is used for applications where a very accurate low pressure transducer is needed. Used in liquid level, flood warning, and waste water.
- Series 3200G
- HART® Communication, Push Button Configuration, Rangeability (100:1)
Explosion-proof Pressure Transmitter is a microprocessor-based which has flexible pressure calibration and this product has been approved for use in hazardous locations.
- Series DPT
- Two Solid State Switches, LED Display
Digital Pressure Transmitter with Switches has a design that allows the DPT to meet specific installation requirements. Push buttons are larger and ergonomically designed.
- Series HATX
- ±0.05% FS Accuracy, 0.01% Repeatability FS, NIST Certificate Included
High Accuracy Pressure Transmitter combine high accuracy with stability and reliability for environmental tests and measurements. Consistent and has a great performance.
- Series TPT
- 17-4PH SS Wetted Parts, Packard Electrical Connection
Industrial Pressure Transmitter is ideal for industrial pressure applications. The design allows for stable operation when subject to shock and vibration.
- Series IWP
- Exceptional Reliability for Harsh Environments
Industrial Weatherproof Pressure Transmitter is solution to pressure measurement. Ideal choice for petroleum, chemical, and metallurgical industry applications.
- Series 3400
- HART® Communication, Push Button Configuration, Rangeability (Up to 100:1)
Smart Pressure Transmitter