Series RSM Room Status Monitor
For Sensing Low Pressure Using High Accuracy
Series RSM Room Status Monitor is designed for critical low differential pressure applications that require stringent pressure monitoring and alarming. The Series RSM can be configured to monitor positive or negative pressure in protected environments and hospital isolation rooms per CDC guidelines. The RSM is a complete system with a graphic user interface which enables access to pressure, security, calibration, and alarm setup. The RSM has a NEMA 1 (IP20) rated fire retardant plastic for indoor applications.
- Hospital Isolation Wards
- Clean Rooms
- Research Labs
- Animal Facilities
Models & Ordering
- Air or nonconductive, nonexplosive gases.
- ±0.5% FS.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 120°F (0 to 50°C).
- Humidity Limits:
- 5 to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing).
- Thermal Effects:
- ±0.03% FS/ °F (± 0.05% FS/ °C).
- Pressure Limits:
- ±15 in w.c. (±3.7 kPa).
- Supply Voltage:
- Order Code A (24 VAC): 18-32 VAC, 50-60 Hz. Order Code B (120 VAC): 85-265 VAC, 50-60 Hz. Main supply voltage fluctuations up to 10%.
- Power Consumption (voltage output):
- 5 W.
- Output Signal:
- Selectable 4-20 mA (2-wire), 0-5 VDC (3-wire), or 0-10 VDC (3-wire).
- Switch Type:
- Loop Resistance (4-20 mA output):
- 0-510 Ω.
- Electrical Connection:
- Removable terminal block.
- Process Connections:
- Barbed fittings for 3/16" ID tubing.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 1 (IP20) rated for indoor applications.
- Fire retardant plastic.
- Mount to standard double gang metal electrical box using 4x4" plaster ring adapter.
- 8" H x 5.4" W x 1.8" D (20.3 H x 13.7 W x 4.1 D cm).
- 1.5 lb (680 g).
- BACnet MSTP ASC optional.
- Agency Approval:
- CE, CSA (RSM only).
- Accurately monitor protective environments for negative or positive pressure ensuring safety and reducing risk of catastrophic events
- Audible and visual alarm provides immediate local alerts allowing corrective action to be taken quicker to eliminate the problem from becoming widespread
- Password protected set up menu helps to insure no errors by untrained personnel
- Optional BACnet communication from devices provides integration into building control system for automated control and centralized monitoring and alarming
- Note: For optional BACnet communication change end from -A to -C for 24 VAC power or from -B to -D for 120 VAC power models.
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|A-285||Remote alarm annunciator with visible/audible alarm and acknowledge switch.||Same Day||$293.00||B||Order|
|A-465||Flush mount space pressure sensor||Same Day||$13.00||Order|
|A-417A||Static pressure pickup. For use in clean rooms, 60 micron filter picks up static pressure. Stainless steel wall plate fits 2" x 4" electrical box. Sealed with foam gasket, screws included. Barbed brass fitting holds 1/8" to 3/16" ID tubing.||Same Day||$11.75||Order|
|A-418E||Static Pressure Pickup, European housing. Room mount with plastic enclosure fits 2" x 4" electrical box. Fine mesh screen hides static pressure pickup port. Clean connection to 1/8" to 3/16" ID tubing and pressure sensor. Sealed with foam gasket, screws included.||1-2 Weeks||$16.25||Order|
|A-418N||Static Pressure Pickup, North American housing. Room mount with plastic enclosure fits 2" x 4" electrical box. Fine mesh screen hides static pressure pickup port. Clean connection to 1/8" to 3/16" ID tubing and pressure sensor. Sealed with foam gasket, screws included.||Same Day||$16.25||Order|
|A-419A||Static pressure pickup ceiling mount. Plate rests on top of standard 3/4" thick ceiling tile while 60 micron filter faces down through 5/8"hole in tile. Filter is barely noticeable in room being monitored. Unit mounts to junction box. Barbed brass fitting holds 1/8" to 3/16" ID tubing.||Same Day||$11.50||Order|
|A-420A||Static pressure pickup for roof or outside mount. Reduces effects of wind gusts to keep pressure readings stable when plate is parallel to ground. Structure withstands harsh environmental elements. Structure is 3-1/4" across and 2-3/8" deep. EMT Conduit fitting is 1/2". Pressure connection is brass barbed fitting for 1/8" and 3/16" ID tubing.||Same Day||$25.75||Order|
|A-421||Static pressure tip measures duct static air pressure, assembly includes 6" probe, silicon rubber hose and screws, built-in surge damper ensures stable readings, pressure spike reducer can be added to further smooth over pressure fluctuations.||Same Day||$34.25||Order|
|EXAMPLE||RSM||1||A||Series RSM-1-A Room Status Monitor, range ±0.05" w.c., 24 VAC/4-20 mA or 0-5 VDC.|
|SERIES||RSM||Room Status Monitor|
24 VAC/4-20 mA or 0-5 VDC
120 VAC/4-20 mA or 0-5 VDC
24 VAC/4-20 mA or 0-5 VDC with Bacnet MS/TP ASC
120 VAC/4-20 mA or 0-5 VDC with Bacnet MS/TP ASC
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.