Series 1211/1212 Slack Tube® Manometers
Safety Traps to Prevent Loss of Fluid
The Series 1211 Slack Tube® Manometer is as accurate as the finest laboratory “U” gages, but is designed to roll up compactly for easy carrying. These manometers cover a wide range of pressure readings from 4-0-4 inches up to 60-0-60 inches.
The Model 1212 Gas Pressure Kit comes supplied with a 1211-16 Slack Tube® Manometer, carrying case, necessary tubing, and connection fittings for checking gas pressures in virtually all gas appliances.
- Filter monitoring
- Duct static pressure for setting damper position
Models & Ordering
- Rolls up for easy storage and transport
- Over pressure safety traps to prevent loss of fluid due to over range pressures or surges in pressure
- Included with the 1212 kit:
1 - #1211-16 Slack Tube® Manometer, reads pressure to 16" water.*
1 - Carrying case, plastic, 8-1/2" x 7" x 3-1/8".
1 - 1 oz. Bottle Fluorescein green color concentrate with wetting agent.
1 - 1/8" pipe thread rubber tubing adapters.
1 - 1/8" to 1/4" pipe thread bushing.
1 - 3 ft length 3/16" rubber tubing.
1 - Rubber tubing adapter to fit standard 7/16" diameter pud.
*Other ranges available.
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-126||1 oz dispenser bottle fluorescein green color concentrate.||Same Day||$12.00||Order|
|A-401||Plastic carrying case (7-9/16" x 5-7/8" x 2-13/16").||Same Day||$28.50||Order|
|A-315||Gage connector, shutoff type, for 3/16" rubber tubing.||Same Day||$14.75||Order|
|A-332||Brass adapter, 1/8" female NPT to 1/4" male NPT.||Same Day||$3.30||Order|
|A-339||Adapter, brass, 1/8" NPT to 3/16" rubber and 1/8" ID plastic tubing.||Same Day||$4.30||Order|
|A-202||Rubber latex tubing. 3/16" ID, lengths to 50'.||Same Day||$1.10||Order|
|A-413||Steel carrying case for portable draft gages 104-8, 104-10 and 48" and larger Slack Tube® manometers - 18-1/2" x 4-3/8" x 2-1/4".||1-2 Weeks||$120.00||Order|
- Can a Slack tube manometer be used for water pressure?
- That style of manometer is to be used with air/gases only. If you need something that reads water pressure, you would want to use something like our Series 490, Series 490A or Series 1211/1212.
- Model 1212. How much fluid mixture is required? What is the best method to fill this unit?
- A 1 oz bottle of A-126 Fluorescein green color concentrate is added to a quart of distilled water. Remove a tubing connector from the manometer and pour the mixture in to mid-point level. Shake the manometer to remove air bubbles and slide the scale so the zero mark is in line with the meniscus of the two fluid columns.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.