Series MSX Pro Magnesense® Differential Pressure Transmitter
Monitors Differential Pressure, Air Velocity and Volumetric Flow
The Series MSX Pro Magnesense® Differential Pressure Transmitter is the professional differential pressure transmitter meeting stringent industry standards with innovative global product design. The device has exceptional stability for use in critical building performance applications with the popular versatility of our original Series MS2 Magnesense® II transmitter. The MSX Pro simplifies the ordering process to deliver the desired configuration, which reduces product setup time. Pressure ranges of Pa, mm w.c., and in w.c. are available per device. All pressure ranges can be configured in unidirectional or bidirectional modes providing a total of 32 ranges. The MSX Pro transmitter can provide a linear pressure output or a linear velocity output with the square root extraction from the transmitter. Additional parameters have been included to expand the square root capability to calculate flow. Dual voltage and milliamp output signals can be used to provide control and equipment output signal verification.
NIST CALIBRATION available in Product Configurator.
- High performance building applications for critical environments
- Filter monitoring in air handler units
- Building pressure in pharmaceutical/semiconductor clean rooms
- Duct static pressure in commercial and specialized buildings
- Air velocity/flow in VAV systems
Models & Ordering
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- ±.5% FSO for all ranges except unidirectional .5 in. @ ±1% FSO.
- ±1% FSO/year.
- Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- Ranges 0 and 1: 3.6 psi max operation, 6 psi burst; Ranges 2 and 3: 6 psi max operation, 6 psi burst.
- Power Requirements:
- 10-36 VDC (2-wire), 17-36 VDC or isolated 21.6-33 VAC (3-wire).
- Output Signals:
- Output Signals: 4-20 mA (2-wire); 0-10 V or 0-5 V selectable (3-wire).
- Response Time:
- Instantaneous (default) or 3 s (selectable).
- Zero and Span Adjustments:
- Digital push-button.
- Loop Resistance:
- Current output: 0-1250 Ω max; Voltage output: min. load resistance 1 k Ω.
- Current Consumption:
- 21 mA max continuous.
- Electrical Connections:
- 4-wire removable European style terminal block for 16 to 26 AWG.
- Electrical Entry:
- 1/2" NPS thread. Cable gland included.
- Display (optional):
- 4 digit LCD.
- Process Connections:
- 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5 mm, and 6 mm ID flexible tubing.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66), UL 2043 (Plenum), UL94 V-0.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Pressure sensor measurement unaffected by orientation.
- 8.0 oz (230 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Flip-lid provides easy access to the unit’s wiring
- Electronics shielded from installation eliminating accidental damage to the unit
- Tamper resistant cover for added security and protection
- Includes liquid tight cable gland fitting for when there are liquids or moisture near the cable egress point
- Includes a toolless terminal block that allows for quick and easy wiring, reducing installation time
- UL94 V-0 and plenum ratings that add safety to a variety of applications needing to meet municipal and building code standards
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-480||Plastic static pressure tip.||Same Day||$1.00||Order|
|A-481||Installer kit, (includes 2 static pressure tips and PVC tubing).||Same Day||$4.50||Order|
MSXP-XXX-X-OPT MSX PRO DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE XMTR 1ST SYMBOL (1ST X) MOUNTING W WALL MOUNT U UNIVERSAL (WALL OR DUCT) N DIN MOUNT 2ND SYMBOL (2ND X) DIRECTION 1 UNI-DIRECTIONAL 2 BI-DIRECTIONAL 3RD SYMBOL (3RD X) PRESSURE RANGE 0 0.5 INWC, 125 PA, 12 MMWC 1 1 INWC, 250 PA, 25 MMWC 2 5 INWC, 1250 PA, 125MMWC 3 28 INWC, 7000 PA, 700 MMWC 4TH SYMBOL (4TH X) UNITS OF MEASURE IN INCHES OF WATER COLUMN PA PASCAL MM MILLIMETERS OF WATER COLUMN OPT (OPTIONS) ADD ON OPTIONS -A481 STATIC TIPS AND TUBING KIT -FC FACTORY CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE -FP FILTERED PICKUP WITH BARB -LCD LIQUID CRYSTAL DISPLAY -NIST NIST CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE -STA STATIC TIPS -WO LCD COVER WITHOUT LCD DISPLAY
Product Data Sheet
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.