Series MS2 Magnesense® II Differential Pressure Transmitter
Monitors Pressure, Air Velocity and Air Flow, BACnet/Modbus® Communications
- Supported Baud Rates:
- 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 76800, 115200.
- Data Size:
- Stop Bits:
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- Typical Accuracy:
- ±1% FS for 0.15 in w.c. (40 Pa), 0.25 in w.c. (50 Pa), 0.5 in w.c. (125 Pa), 2 in w.c. (500 Pa), 3 in w.c. (750 Pa), 5 in w.c. (1250 Pa), 10 in w.c. (2 kPa), 15 in w.c. (3 kPa), 25 in w.c. (5 kPa), 28 in w.c. (6.975 kPa); ±2% FS for 0.1 in w.c. (25 Pa), 1 in w.c. (250 Pa), and all bi-directional ranges.
- ±1% / year FSO.
- Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 150°F (-18 to 66°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 1 psi max., operation; 10 psi burst.
- Power Requirements:
- 10 to 35 VDC (2-wire), 17 to 36 VDC or isolated 21.6 to 33 VAC (3-wire).
- Output Signals:
- 4 to 20 mA (2-wire), 0 to 5 VDC, 0 to 10 VDC (3-wire).
- Response Time:
- Averaging 0 to 240 s, 2.5 Hz sample rate, 1.5 to 228 s for 95% step change.
- Zero & Span Adjustments:
- Digital push buttons.
- Loop Resistance:
- Current Output: 0 to 1250 Ω max;
Voltage Output: Min. load resistance 1 kΩ.
- Current Consumption:
- 40 mA max.
- Display (Optional):
- 5 digit LCD.
- Electrical Connections:
- 3-wire removable European style terminal block for 16 to 22 AWG.
- Electrical Entry:
- 1/2" NPS thread; Accessory (A-151): Cable gland for 5 to 10 mm diameter cable.
- Process Connection:
- 3/16" ID tubing (5 mm ID); Max. OD 9 mm.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Any orientation.
- 8.0 oz (230 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- BTL, CE.
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-435-A||Remote display tool for the MS2 Series.||Same Day||$99.00||Order|
|A-481||Installer kit, (includes 2 static pressure tips and PVC tubing).||Same Day||$6.20||Order|
|A-489||4" 303 SS straight static pressure tip with flange, 1/4" hose barb.||Same Day||$9.00||Order|
|SCD-PS||100 to 240 VAC/VDC to 24 VDC power supply.||Same Day||$36.50||Order|
|A-151||Cable gland for 5 to 10 mm diameter cable.||Same Day||$5.00||Order|
|A-MS2-LCD||Replacement display for the MS2 Series.||Less Than 1 Week||$55.50||Order|
|A-302F-A||303 SS Static pressure tip with mounting flange, for 3/16" I.D. rubber or plastic tubing. 4" insertion depth, includes mounting screws||Same Day||$11.75||Order|
|A-480||Plastic static pressure tip.||Same Day||$2.00||Order|
- BACnet Protocol Implementation Conformance
- Instruction Manual (MS2-B)
- Instruction Manual (P-MS2-M)
- Instruction Manual (A-435-A)
- Instruction Manual (MS2)
Product Data Sheet
- We ordered a bunch of MS2-D103-LCD pressure transmitters last year and need to order (20) more this year. It looks like the MS2 is not an option any more and we need to go with a MSX series. We just want to confirm that a MSX-U13-IN-LCD is the same unit as the MS2-D103-LCD and that it is a Duct mount with probe.
- Model number MSX-U13-IN-LCD would be perfect for duct applications to replace the MS2 unit you're currently using.