Series 2-5000 Minihelic® II Differential Pressure Gage
Combining High Accuracy, Compactness, Dependability, and Low Cost
Combining clean design, small size and low cost with enough accuracy for all but the most demanding applications our Series 2-5000 Minihelic® II Differential Pressure Gage offers the latest in design features for a dial type differential pressure gage. It is our most compact gage but is easy to read and can safely operate at total pressures up to 30 psig.
DID YOU KNOW that you can add YOUR logo to our Minihelic® Pressure Gage, call customer service for details.
- Room Positive Pressure Sensing
- Local Indication on Filter Status
- Face Velocity on Fume Hood
- Duct Pressures
- Cabinet Air-Purging
- Air Samplers
- Electronic Air Cooling Systems
- Laminar Flow Hoods
Models & Ordering
- Air and compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- Glass filled nylon; polycarbonate lens.
- ±5% of FS at 70°F (21.1°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 30 psig (2.067 bar) continuous to either pressure connection.
- Temperature Limits:
- 20 to 120°F (-6.67 to 48.9°C).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations.
- Process Connections:
- Barbed, for 3/16" ID tubing (standard); 1/8" male NPT (optional).
- 6 oz (170.1g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II).
- CAUTION: FOR USE ONLY WITH AIR OR COMPATIBLE NON-CORROSIVE GASES.
- Removable lens and rear-housing provides easy, cost-effective servicing
- Accuracy and value provides an excellent solution for OEM and user applications
- Durable housing materials make it well-suited for rough environments and total high pressure
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-434||Portable kit for Series 2-5000 Minihelic® II gage.||Less Than 1 Week||$39.75||Order|
|A-609||Air filter kit for Series 2-5000 Minihelic® II gage.||Next Day||$76.50||Order|
|A-497||Mounting bracket for the Series 2-5000 Minihelic® II Differential Pressure Gage||Next Day||$16.00||Order|
|A-489||4" 303 SS straight static pressure tip with flange, 1/4" hose barb.||Next Day||$6.90||Order|
|A-362||Stand-hang bracket, aluminum, for Minihelic® II gage.||1-2 Weeks||$13.50||Order|
|A-480||Plastic static pressure tip.||Next Day||$0.90||Order|
|A-302F-A||303 SS Static pressure tip with mounting flange, for 3/16" I.D. rubber or plastic tubing. 4" insertion depth, includes mounting screws||Next Day||$9.50||Order|
|EXAMPLE||2-5000-0||AT||Series 2-5000-0-AT Minihelic® II Differential Pressure Gage, range 0-.5" w.c., with aluminum tag.|
0-25 mm w.c.
0-50 mm w.c.
0-100 mm w.c.
Bottom Barb Connection
NIST Certificate of Calibration
Product Data Sheet
- Your Magnehelic gauge doesn't come with a calibration certificate, do you have any documentation for these gauges to meet these needs?
- We have 3 options: (1) We can supply a Certificate of Conformance at no charge if you request that certificate at the time of order. The Certificate of conformance would state that each Magnehelic gauge is calibrated to meet the specifications stated on the spec sheet. (2) We offer a factory calibration “-FC” as an option that is a certificate of the standard calibration points at the time of manufacture, for a small fee. (3) We can also provide a NIST-traceable calibration for an extra charge per gage if that is required. To get the NIST-traceable calibration, you would simply add a “-NIST” to the end of your part number. NIST-traceable calibrations will come with the 6 point calibration certificate. We recommend “periodic calibration” for our Magnehelic, though we leave the specific time-frame up to the end user, since different organizations have different requirements (i.e. government groups often require more frequent calibrations.) If you choose to have the NIST traceable calibration done, the NIST group (the National Institute of Standards and Technology) dictates yearly calibration and it will be printed on the certificate.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.