Dwyer pressure switches are explosion-proof, ATEX approved, weatherproof, compact and low cost. Applications include HVAC applications, process applications, all weather applications, and gas furnaces.
- Series 1950
- Set Points from .03 to 20 in w.c., Explosion-proof and Weatherproof
Explosion-proof Differential Pressure Switch applies to HVAC, processes, and all-weather. Used with air or compatible gases. Applications with hazardous atmospheres.
- Series H3
- Setpoints from 10" w.c. to 200 psid – Rated 1500 psig, Weatherproof
Explosion-Proof Differential Pressure Switches
- Series DA/DS
- Pressure Ranges to 8000 psi (551.6 bar)
Bourdon Tube Pressure Switches have extremely high sensitivity and great repeatability. Hermetically sealed mercury switch is available. Applications include compressors and pump control.
- Series 1950G
- Explosion-proof, Weatherproof, Compatible with Natural Gases
Explosion-proof Differential Pressure Switch combines the best features of the popular Pressure Switch with the benefit of natural gas compatibility. Compact and easy access to the SPDT relay.
- Series PG
- External Adjustment, Visible Dial, Hermetically Sealed Snap or Mercury Switch
Gas Pressure/Differential Pressure Switch is used with air and other compatible gases. Clear easy-to-read, and convenient external setpoint adjustment. Applications include natural, manufactured or LP gas.
- Series 1996
- Compact, Low Cost, Range 1.4 to 20" w.c.
Gas Pressure Switch used with natural, manufactured, or LP gas. Applications in gas furnaces and natural, manufactured or LP gas applications. Compact and low cost. Ideal for high or low gas pressure interlock.
- Series H2
- Explosion-proof and Weatherproof Enclosure
Dual-Action Explosion-Proof Pressure Switches have a design that is weatherproof and can be mounted in any position and is not affected by vibration.
- Series AT2DH3
- 3 in 1 Instrument: Gage, Switch, and Transmitter, Flame-Proof Enclosure
ATEX/IECEx Approved DH3 Differential Pressure Controller is a 3-in-1 instrument possessing a digital display gage, control relay switches, and a transmitter with current output. Ideal for hazardous area pressure and flow.