Flowmeters indicate flow rate. The different sensors include dial, in-line, ultrasonic, orifice plate, totalizing meters, variable area, venturi, or with switch output. The different designs of the flowmeters have a variety of applications.
- Dwyer offers different types of Dial Flowmeters for various applications. Flow meters measure water, oil, gas or air flow rates. Applications include calculating required fill or drain times for tanks, water towers, backflow prvention, heat exchangers, and oil & gas equipment.
- In-line flowmeters are indicators for flow rate. Dwyer's flow meters are ideal for measurement of a range of compatible gases, oil, or water based liquids. Applications include deionized water flow, pickling, compressed gases, harsh environments, coolant lines, and industrial applications.
- Orifice Plate
- Orifice plate flow meters are differential pressure sensors for flow rate. Can be used with gases, liquids, corrosive, and high temperature fluids. Applications include steam flow, boiler feedwater, and fluid flow rates in building water lines. Designed for use wherever there is an application for a conventional flow orifice plate.
- Totalizing Meters
- Flow sensors with flow totalizing capability. Models contain LCD displays. Ideal for industrial use in reverse osmosis water purifying systems. Applications include water treatment, cooling systems, irrigation and water utilities. Some models are designed for any pump, pressure, or gravity feed system.
- Variable Area
Tapered bore in-line indicators for flow rate. Ideal for high purity or corrosive liquid applications, gas and liquid applications, air samplers and medical applications. Flowmeters are shipped assembled and ready for panel mounting.
Variable Area Selection Guide
- With Switch Output
- Flow indicators with an electrical contact output at a specific flow rate with switch output. Applications include chemical processing, waste water processing, lubrication systems, drain lines, process control, and pump testing.
- Venturi in-line indicators for flow rate. The Magnehelic® gage provides a large, clear and accurate display of your differential pressure reading. It is available in line sizes from 1" to 4" and can handle vacuum and pressure applications. Other applications include filter monitoring, clean room positive pressure indication, and fan pressure indication.