Series BAT Blind Analog Transmitter
Converts Pulse Frequency to 4 to 20 mA, Loop Powered
The Series BAT Blind Analog Transmitter is a 4 to 20 mA transmitter for use with the Series EFS2, IEFS, PDWS, PFT and FLMG.
- Telemetry applications
- Data logging
- Distributed control systems
- Chart recording
Models & Ordering
- Open-collector solid state sensor. Averaging: 2, 4, 8, 16 s (DIP switch selectable); Pulse Frequency: Min. 10 Hz @ 20 mA; Max. 999.9 Hz (rotary DIP switch selectable).
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 130°F (0 to 55°C).
- 4 to 20 mA.
- Power Requirements:
- 24 to 36 VDC @ 4 to 20 mA when loop powered.
- Response Time:
- 2 to 60 s; 90% FS (depends on input averaging).
- Loop Resistance:
- 0 to 1300 Ω max. (see instruction manual).
- Enclosure Material:
- Die-cast powder-coated aluminum.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Electrical Connections:
- Terminal block.
- See model chart on catalog page.
- 3 lb (1361 g).
- Easy to set up and can be either wall or meter mounted
- Takes a pulse frequency output from the compatible flow meters and converts it into a continuous 4 to 20 mA analog output signal
- The frequency for the flowmeter output signal can be adjusted using four rotary switches on the back of the transmitter and a microcontroller automatically scales all other values accordingly
- The microcontroller averages inputs for more stable reading outputs and is adjustable from 2 to 16 seconds
- Loop powered, 2 wire connection
- High environmental protection with semi-flexible urethane potted electrical components
|EXAMPLE||BAT||M||PC4||Series BAT-M-PC4 Blind Analog Transmitter, meter-mounted with metering pump 4-pin connector.|
|SERIES||BAT||Blind Analog Transmitter|
Metering pump 4-pin connector
Metering pump 5-pin connector
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.