Paddle flow switches or vane sensors with an electrical contact output are at a specific flow rate. Dwyer flow switches are economical and reliable. Applications include proof of boiler flow, air conditioning, controlling of dampers according to flow, and protecting pumps, motors and other equipment against low or no flow.
- Series V8
- Field Adjustable – 1 to 6 Inch Pipe, Leak Proof Body, Chemical Resistance
FLOTECT® Vane Operated Flow Switch is ideal for protecting unattended equipment from damage or loss of production. Applications include air conditioning, food processing, and machine tools.
- Series V4
- Field Adjustable – Dependable Protection Against Flow Variation or Stopping in Pipelines for Fluids, Gases and Flowing Solids
FLOTECT® Vane Operated Flow Switch is reliable and ideal for automatically protecting equipment and pipeline systems against damage from reduction or loss of flow.
- Series V6
- Monitor Flow in 1/2" to 2" (12.70 to 50.80 mm) Pipe, Explosion-Proof, Compact
FLOTECT® Mini-Size Flow Switches are compact and designed to monitor liquid, gas, or air flows. The switches control dampers according to flow and shuts down burners when air flow through heating coil fails.
- Series V10
- Proof of Flow or No Flow in 1/2" to 2" Pipe, Cost Effective, Leak Proof Body, Weatherproof
FLOTECT® Mini-Size Flow Switch is designed to be inexpensive, reliable monitoring of the presence or absence of flow in a system. Applications include automatically starting auxilary pumps and engines.
- Series FS-2
- Low Cost, Field Adjustable Set Point and Paddle
Vane Flow Switch is an economical flow proving solution. Adjustable to fit one to eight inch pipes. Applications include hot water heaters, chillers, machinery, cooling lines, and boiler flow proving.