Thermo-Anemometers are portable test equipment instruments that indicate temperature and air velocity. There are anemometers and probes, some are wireless while others are wired. Download the Mobile Meter® Software Test Instrument Mobile App which converts Android® based phones and tablets into a multi-function test instrument.
- Model VT-200
- Measures Air Volume, Air Velocity, and Temperature, Built-in Datalogging
Vane Thermo-Anemometer is ideal for balancing air conditioning and heating ducts or checking the operation of fans and blowers. Measures air volume in cubic feet per minute. Built-in data logger.
- Model 471B
- Measures Air Velocity or Air Volume and Temperature Simultaneously
Thermo-Anemometer Test Instrument is a versatile dual function unit that quickly and easily measures air velocity or volumetric flow. Applications include duct traverses, HVAC inspections, and testing and balancing.
- Model ANE-1
- Bi-Directional Anemometer, No Sensing Electronics
Differential Pressure Anemometer is robust and durable. No moving parts or sensing electronics. Applications include measuring face air velocity on grills, diffusers, registers, and exhaust hoods.
- Series AP1
- Wired, Measures Velocity, Flow, & Temperature
Thermo-Anemometer Probe is the Wired Thermo-Anemometer Probes for the Model 471B.
- Series AP2
- Wireless, Measures Velocity, Flow, and Temperature
Thermo-Anemometer Probe measures air velocity, air flow, and temperature. Has a protective sleeve that slides over the sensor when it is not used. Can take measurements up to 50 feet away.
- Model VP1
- Wired, Measures Velocity, Flow, Humidity, & Temperature
100 mm Vane Thermo-Anemometer Probe measures air velocity, air flow, humidity, and temperature when combined with the Model 473B. Able to measure velocities down to 50 fpm or 0.25 m/s.
- Model VP2
- Wireless, Measures Velocity, Flow, Humidity, and Temperature
100 mm Vane Thermo-Anemometer Probe measures air velocity, air flow, humidity, and temperature when combined with Model UHH2. Applications include building commissioning.
- Model 473B
- Measures Air Velocity or Air Volume, Temperature, and Humidity Simultaneously
100 mm Vane Thermo-Anemometer Test Instrument is a versatile unit that quickly and easily measures air velocity or volumetric air flow. Stainless steel vane probe is included. Lightweight and comfortable to hold.