Model SMC-1 Sound Calibrator
Set Standard Noise Levels at Either 94 or 114 dB
Model SMC-1 Sound Calibrator is ideal for setting standard noise levels at 94 dB and 114 dB. The SMC-1 has an output frequency of 1 kHz, ±4%. This unit functions best when environment conditions have a temperature of 68°F (20°C), relative humidity of 65%, and an atmospheric pressure of 29.9" Hg (1013 mbar). The SMC-1 features a measuring accuracy of ±0.5 dB, a low battery indicator, and a 1/2" microphone adapter. This calibrator has a compact design that allows the user to conveniently operate and store the product. At 10 oz (283 g) including the battery, the SMC-1 is also extremely lightweight. Each unit includes carrying case, battery, and instruction manual. This calibrator is ideal for calibrating sound meters such as the Dwyer Series SM-100.
Models & Ordering
- Selectable Sound Output Level:
- 94 dB or 114 dB.
- Output Frequency:
- 1 kHz ±4%.
- ±0.5 dB.
- Temperature Limits:
- Operating: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C); Storage: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C).
- Humidity Limits:
- Operating: 10 to 70% RH; Storage: 10 to 90% RH.
- Elevation Limit:
- Maximum 6562 ft (2000 m) above sea level.
- Power Requirement:
- 9 V alkaline battery, included, user replaceable.
- Battery Life:
- 20 hours with alkaline battery (approx).
- 10 oz (283 g).
- ANSI S1.40-1984 and IEC 942 1988 Class 2.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.