Temperature Transmitters are sensors with an electrical transmission output. From wall mounted to PC programmable, to LCD Display, to intrinsically safe models, there are a variety of transmitters to choose from. Dwyer's economical devices provide the accuracy and reliability at the lowest possible cost.
- Model 652-0
- RTD, Thermocouple, Voltage or Potentiometer Input, Galvanically Isolated
High Accuracy Programmable Transmitters accept any commonly used temperature sensor. Outstanding versatility and compact size make this product ideal for any temperature application.
- Series 650
- 4 to 20 mA Signal, Two Wire Operation, Temperatures from -55 to 180°C
Temperature Transmitter is ideal for a wide variety of HVAC, industrial, and commercial multi-point temperature monitoring applications. Span is temperature difference between Low and High ranges.
- Series 651
- RTD or Thermocouple Input, Zero and Span Adjust, Linearized 4 to 20 mA Signal
Temperature Transmitter linearizes output for precise temperature monitoring or control is combined with a small size and quick mounting. Economical.
- Series 659
- Programmable, RTD, Thermistor or Thermocouple Input, In-Head Mounting
Push-Button Temperature Transmitter accepts thermocouple or thermistor input and provide a linearized 4 to 20 mA output. Compact and for temperature measurement in boilers and refrigeration systems.
- Series BTO
- Bimetal Stem with 4 to 20 mA Output, 3" or 5" dial
Bimetal Thermometer with Transmitter Output eliminates the need for a separate thermometer and transmitter. Applications include boilers, compressors, and thermal oxidizers.
- Series TTE
- User Selectable Ranges, Optional LCD Display
Explosion-Proof RTD Temperature Transmitter is ideal for hazardous temperature measurement applications. Secen pre-programmed temperature ranges that are selectable via an internal dip switch.
- Series HHT
- Intrinsically Safe or Explosion-Proof Models
Hazardous Area Humidity/Temperature Transmitter takes accurate measurements in the harshest environments. Sensor should be replaced annually or sooner depending on conditions.
- Series TTW
- Pt100 RTD, PC Programmable Transmitter
Weatherproof Immersion Temperature Transmitter combines three popular products into a single package. Applications include immersion temperature sensing in HVAC systems.
- Series BTT
- Current or Voltage Output; NEMA 4X Enclosures
Temperature Transmitter offers transmitter output signals with the same form for building HVAC applications. Applications include building automation system temperature monitoring.
- Series BTT-E/N
- Wall Mount for Building Applications
Temperature Transmitter has a duct mount, immersion and OSA models available. Applications include room or indoor building space temperature monitoring.