Pressure, flow and piston-type gages are all found within this category. Clean design, small size and low cost with enough accuracy for all but the most demanding applications, these gages are the best around. Gages are indicators for the difference between two pressures or simply a single pressure.
- Series 2000
- Indicate Positive, Negative or Differential, Accurate within 1%
Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Gages is a versatile low differential pressure gauge with a wide choice of 81 models and 27 options to choose from. Applies to a variety of applications.
- Series 4000
- Measures Pressure, Vacuum or Differential, Suitable for Internal Pressures to 500 psig
Capsuhelic® Differential Pressure Gage is designed to give fast, accurate indication of differential pressures. Measures flowing fluids, pressure drop across filters, and liquid levels in many applications.
- Series 2-5000
- Combining High Accuracy, Compactness, Dependability, and Low Cost
Minihelic® II Differential Pressure Gage combines clean design, small size, and low cost. Latest in design. Easy to read and can safely operate at total pressures up to 30 psig.
- Series 2000-SP
- Indicate Positive, Negative or Differential, Accurate within 2%
Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Gages has a bright red LED on right of scale that shows when setpoint is reached. Field adjustable from gage face.
- Series DM-1000
- 24 Volt or Battery Powered. Fits in Magnehelic® Gage Cut-Out
DigiMag® Digital Differential Pressure and Flow Gages monitors the pressure of air and compatible gases. 4-digit LCD can display readings in common English or metric units.
- Series PTGD
- Excellent Accuracy and Over-Pressure Ratings
Differential Pressure Piston-Type Gage can be used to measure the pressure drop across filters, strainers, pump performance testing, and heat exchanger pressure drop monitoring. Simple, rugged design.
- Series PFG2
- Indicates Process Filter Status, In-Line or Bottom Connect Mounting
Process Filter Gage is designed to determine the state of an inline filter. Determines the pressure drop on either side of a filter.
- Series AT22000
- Flame-Proof Enclosure, Accurate within 2%
ATEX/IECEx Approved Series 2000 Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Gage can indicate positive, negative or differential pressures. Applications include filter resistance, furnace draft, and liquid levels with bubbler systems.