Dwyer’s wide selection extends to Gages / Gauges, Transmitters, Switches, Data Loggers, and Monitors for Differential Pressure. Dwyer manufactures a range of dial and digital gages/gauges to reliably measure and display pressure difference, between two pressure sources using gas or liquid in a process flow.
- Pressure gages, Flow gages, and a piston-type gages are all within this category. Clean design, small size and low cost with enough accuracy for all but the most demanding applications, these gages are the best around. Gauges are indicators for the difference between two pressures. They can also be used for single pressure.
- Gage / Switches - Dial
- Dial Gauges and Switches are compatible with air and other non-combustible and non-corrosive gases. Dial Gages and Dial Switches are indicators for the difference between two pressures that also have switch outputs. They can also be used for single pressure.
- Gage / Switches - Digital
- Digital indicators are for the difference between two pressures. The Gauges and Switches are ideal for pressure, velocity, flow applications and single pressure. Products have Modbus communications and are 3 in 1 instruments. With features packed into 1 product, the Digihelic® controller is the only instrument for your pressure applications.
- Sensors for air and non-combustible compatible gases have an electrical contact output at a specific difference between two pressures. Applications vary between the different types of differential pressure switches. A wide variety of switches and circuit styles enables control functions needed for any system.
- Transmitters are sensors with an electrical transmission output for indication of a difference between two pressures. Designed for use with compatible gases and liquids applied to the pressure and reference ports. Transmitters are CSA approved explosion-proof for specified hazardous locations and meet NACE standards.
- Local wall mount monitors are designed for critical low differential pressure applications that require stringent pressure monitoring and alarming. Applications in pharmaceuticals, clean rooms, research labs, animal facilities, and manufacturing. Completed with an LCD display with a graphic user interface.