Known for quality, reliability and accuracy, Dwyer designs and manufactures in the US a full-line of Controllers, Data Loggers, Gages, Gauges, Manometers, Monitors, Remote Displays, Switches, Transmitters, and Accessories to measure, monitor and control pressure in a variety of applications and industries. Dwyer offers several models of gauges and instrumentation to measure air velocity, flow, fan pressure, duct, clean room, building pressures and more.
- Pressure Snubber, Mounting Kits, Strap Wrench, Tubing, Static Pressure Tip Sensors, Flanges, Enclosures, Siphons and other accessories for pressure gage / gauge instruments.
- Differential Pressure
- Complete your process flow solution with Dwyer’s wide selection of Gages / Gauges, Transmitters, Switches, Data Loggers, and Monitors for Differential Pressure. Dwyer manufactures a range of dial and digital gages / gauges to reliably measure and display pressure difference, between two independent pressure sources using either gas or liquid in a process flow.
- Indicators for the difference between two pressures. Can also be used for single pressure. Dwyer offers a wide range of digital and stationary Manometers, suitable for highly accurate laboratory or general industrial service.
- Single Pressure
- Dwyer has a wide offering of Gages / Gauges, Transmitters, Switches, Data Loggers, and Monitors for Pressure, perfect for contractors, industrial and OEM applications.
- Remote Displays
- For a broad array of industrial and scientific applications Dwyer offers a selection of LED and LCD digital displays to remotely indicate pressure from pressure transmitters. These digital panel meters can be used to display process values from pressure, humidity, temperature, voltage, current, watt, or power factor transmitters.