Series SFI-100T Sight Flow Indicator/Transmitter
Output for Flow Rate and Totalization
The SFI-100T is a low cost and durable flow transmitter that combines our popular 100 Series Sight Flow Indicator with our A-711T output sensor. The SFI-100T sight flow indicator is constructed of a robust, solid brass body and a tempered glass window. A bright red impeller is featured for great visual indication of flow through the window. The front window can be easily unscrewed to clean out the sight flow indicator. Ideal for outdoor applications, the flow transmitter is weatherproof and unaffected by UV light.
The A-711T output sensor has a VDC output with pulsing for flow totalization and a proportional frequency change for flow rate. For added versatility there are two output choices of 5 VDC or a VDC equal to the input power supplied. The output is compatible with digital rate meters/totalizers and other electronic systems.
- Monitor chilled or hot water flow
- Great for use in monitoring water flow in chillers
- Cooling and lubrication circuits
- HVAC systems
Models & Ordering
- Compatible fluids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Body: brass; Window: tempered glass; Rotor: red UV stabilized PBT; Rotor Pin: 316 stainless steel; Thrust Washers: 300 series stainless steel; Gasket: Buna-N.
- Temperature Limits:
- -20 to 200°F (-29 to 93°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 125 psi (8.62 bar).
- Viscosity Maximum:
- 200 SSU.
- SFI Only: 1.5 lb (0.7 kg); with A-711T: 1.8 lb (0.8 kg).
- ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Temperature Limits:
- -20 to 212°F (-29 to 100°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 8 to 28 VDC.
- Output Signal:
- White Lead: 5 VDC; Green Lead: 8 to 28 VDC equal to supply voltage. Pulsed output with frequency rate proportional to flow rate.
- ±5% of F.S.
- Frequency Output Range:
- 0 to 100 Hz.
- Electrical Termination:
- Black Lead: ground; White Lead: 5 VDC out pulse; Green Lead: 8 to 28 VDC out pulse; Red Lead: 8 to 28 VDC supply.
- Output package is easily field replaceable
- Weatherproof construction
- UV stablized for outdoor applications
- There are no magnets in the rotor to attract ferrous materials
- Constructed of a robust, solid brass body and a tempered glass window
- Bright red impeller yields great visual indication of flow through the window
- Front window can be easily unscrewed to clean out the sight flow indicator
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|A-711T||Output sensor package for Series SFI-100T.||1-2 Weeks||$61.50||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.