Rotating paddlewheel flow transmitters are sensors with electrical transmission output for remote indication of liquid flow rate. Flow through in-line models are available in this category. Applications vary from HVAC systems, to cooling and lubrication circuits, and to chemical proportioning or blending.
- Series SFI-100T
- Output for Flow Rate and Totalization
Sight Flow Indicator/Transmitter is low cost and durable. Applications include monitoring chilled or hot water flow, HVAC systems, cooling and lubrication circuits, and monitoring water flow in chillers.
- Series SF
- ±2% FS Accuracy, 4 to 20 mA Output, Pressure up to 500 psig (34 bar)
Sight Flow Transmitter can display flow or contents of pipelines. Applications include HVAC systems, cooling and lubrication circuits, batching systems, and aggressive chemical metering.
- Series SFI-800
- Low Cost, Optional Output for Flow Rate and Totalization, UV Stabilized Polycarbonate Model
Sight Flow Indicator/Transmitter is low cost and durable. Applications include cooling and lubrication circuits, HVAC systems, aggressive chemical metering, and batching systems.
- Series SF2
- SPDT or Pulse Output, Visual Flow Confirmation, Brass Body
Sight Flow Meters combine visual confirmation of flow with a relay. Compatible with most digital logic families. Applications include HVAC systems and batching systems.
- Series DPW
- 1% FS, Flow and Optional Temperature Readings, Programmable Output
Digital Paddlewheel is economical for application where liquid flow measurement is wanted. Applications include liquid monitoring, chemical proportioning or batching, and laboratory equipment.
- Series DFMT
- Flow and Total Indication, Easy to Read LCD Display, 4 to 20 mA or Pulse Output
Digital Paddlewheel Flow Transmitter has instantaneous totalizing flow monitoring. Applications include cooling towers, reverse osmosis systems, and chemical proportioning or blending.