Shuttle / Piston
Shuttle or piston flow switches are sensors with an electrical contact output at a specific flow rate. Models are used with oil, air, water and gases. Applications include oil flow control, low flow detection in cooling lines, and high pressure lubrication systems. Rugged construction and excellent chemical compatibility simplify flow/no flow detection.
- Series P1
- Fixed Setpoints, Flow Rates from 0.10 to 1.5 GPM
Brass Flow Switch uses a piston design for detection of flow rates. Applications include industrial cleaning equipment, detecting loss of fluid in hydraulic systems, and assuring coolant flow in semiconductor processing.
- Series P2
- Ideal for Air and Post-Filtered Water Applications, Fixed Set Point, FDA Compliant
Flow Switch uses a piston-type design for air and water applications. Economical and superior design. Applications include heat exchangers, filer life monitoring, and cooling applications.
- Series P3
- Fixed Set Points from 0.25 to 2.0 GPM, 3/8" NPT or "Quick Disconnect" Adapters
Polypropylene Flow Switch has applications in pure water equipment, filter life monitoring, heat exchangers, and cooling applications. Fits almost any piping requirements.
- Series P4
- Fixed Set Points from 0.1 to 1.5 GPM, SPST and SPDT Switching, Optional Adapters
PPS Piston Flow Switch has a molded plastic construction for enhanced performance. Monitors liquids. Features polyphenylene sulfide R4 housing and piston.
- Series P5
- Low Cost Flow/No Flow Monitoring, Visual Flow Indication, Broad Chemical Compatibility
PVC Shuttle Flow Switch features corrosion resistant, durable PVS housing for visual confirmation in flow/no flow applications. Has only moving part for long life and minimum maintenance.
- Series P8
- Up to 1500 psi, Fixed Setpoint, Up to 2.0 GPM, Rugged Brass Body
High Pressure Brass Flow Switch is ideal for high in-line pressures. Applications include industrial cleaning equipment and high pressure lubrication systems.
- Series G9
- Adjustable Set Point, Water or Oil Service, 90° Flow Path
Globe Flow Switch provides an accurate flow detection in water and oil. A shuttle bypass vane inside the housing is controlled externally. Resists shock and vibration.
- Series GVS
- Adjustable Set Point, Rugged Bronze Construction, Straight Through Flow
Globe Valve Switch has accurate flow detection and external adjust-ability over a broad range of flow settings for compatible liquids. An application of this is low flow detection in cooling lines.